I recently purchased a backlight in CDO from technomart and I'd like to give a short review about it. The keyboard costs around P1095, but you can find it at P975 in TipidPC.
The keyboard is soft, but has a plastic-feel when typing. The material isn't as high grade compared to the ones used in Logitech G11 or Razer keyboard. No drivers required.
- Affordable backlight Keyboard.
- Plug n Play
- Simple and elegant
- Not so bright and the color is soothing to the eyes
- LED Backlight On/Off button easily accessible on the right side
- Soft and good for typing
- Does not feel sturdy
- Feels plastic-y
- Great for people who wants a very basic backlight keyboard.
- Not recommended for Gamers
Source: Click Here